I. What kind of information is collected?
The Service will collect the following types of information when you or other users access the Service:
- your contact information such as full name and email address;
- your username and password;
- content, communications and other information you provide when you use the Service, including when you register for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This may include information (such as metadata) about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created;
- content, communications and information provided by others when using the Service. This may include information about you when they share or comment on a photo of you, send you a message, or upload, sync or import your contact information;
- all communications with other users of the service;
- invoice information; and
- information you provide when you or your Organization contacts or interacts with platform support regarding the Service.
II. Disclosure of information
Your service discloses collected information in the following ways:
- Third party service providers who help provide the Service or part of the Service;
- Third party applications, websites or other services you may connect to through the Service;
- In connection with a significant corporate transaction such as a transfer of services, a merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency or insolvency;
- To protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- In connection with a subpoena, search warrant, discovery warrant or other request or order from a law enforcement agency.
You may access, correct, or delete information you have uploaded to the Service by using tools within the Service (for example, by editing your profile information or through the Activity Log). If you are unable to do so using the tools provided in the Service, you must contact Sitoplazma Support directly to access or change your information.
IV. Third party links and content
The Service may contain links to content provided by third parties over which you have no control. You should review the privacy policies of every website you visit.
V. Account Closure
If you wish to stop using the Service, you must contact Sitoplazma Support. It usually takes about 90 days to delete an account after the account is closed, although some information may remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
Validity Date: 01 January 2019