I. What kinds of information is collected?
The Service will collect the following kinds of information when you or other users access the Service:
- your contact information, such as full name and email address;
- your username and password;
- the content, communications and other information you provide when you use the Service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (such as metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created;
- content, communications and information that other people provide when they use the Service. This can include information about you, such as when they share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information;
- all communications with other users of the Service;
- billing information; and
- information that you provide when you or your Organisation contact or engage platform support regarding the Service.
II. Disclosure of information
Your Service discloses the information collected in the following ways:
- to third-party service providers that assist in providing the Service or part of the Service;
- to third-party apps, websites or other services that you can connect to through the Service;
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the transfer of the Service, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- in connection with a subpoena, warrant, discovery order or other request or order from a law enforcement agency.
III. Accessing and modifying your information
You may access, correct or delete information that you have uploaded to the Service using the tools within the Service (for example, editing your profile information or via the Activity Log). If you are not able to do so using the tools provided in the Service, you should contact Sitoplazma Support directly to access or modify your information.
IV. Third-party links and content
The Service may contain links to content maintained by third parties that you do not control. You should review the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
V. Account Closure
If you would like to stop using the Service, you should contact Sitoplazma Support. It typically takes about 90 days to delete an account after account closure, but some information may remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
Effective Date: 01 Jan 2019